Terms & Conditions
1. Online Order Timeline:
- Non- custom orders ship in 5 business days from date of order
- Custom orders can take up to 10 business days from date of order
2. Cancellation Policy:
- Custom items are non-refundable
- We are unable to offer any refund on items that have color, style, or size options.
3. Returns Policy:
- We will accept returns for orders that are stocked items with a 15% restocking fee (items with color, style, size options are non-returnable).
4. Defects/Damaged order:
- We will provide product replacement if H&K is at fault.
- Damaged items due to shipping please email [email protected] to start your claim. Please attach pictures of damage and your order number.
- Damaged items due to customers mishandling will require re-order of item(s).
5. Refund Policy:
At H&K, our customers’ satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us directly. We will do our absolute best to provide a solution.
If you have any further questions please reach out to us.
6. Disclaimer of Warnings & Limitation of Liability:
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to H & K Fabrication
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Stay alert, watch what you are doing and use common sense when using products built by us.
Do not use our tools/products while tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication.
Use proper safety equipment (Personal Protective Equipment) when using and handling our products.
In no case shall H & K Fabrication or anyone affiliated be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages.
We are not responsible for any defects in the material, hardware, or assembly. This includes but not limited to scratches/gouges in material, chips/scratches in coating, defects/failure in hardware or product.
Customers are responsible for safely storing and the use of our product. Mishandling can result in but not limited to injury, loss, damages.
Keep out of reach from children as improperly stored products can cause harm to unaware users.
Under no circumstances is H & K Fabrication responsible for any misuse, mishandling, faults, damages, failure of our products.